Per night from 4th April until 1st May inclusive: • 2-Man Tent = £12.00 • All Others £16.00
Per night from 2nd May until 21st May inclusive: • 2-Man Tent = £14.00 • All Others £18.00
Per night from 22nd May until 29th May inclusive: • 2-Man Tent = £17.00 • All Others £22.00
Per night from 30th May until 10th July inclusive: • 2-Man Tent = £14.00 • All Others £18.00
Per night from 11th July until 4th September inclusive: • 2-Man Tent = £19.00 • All Others £27.00
Per night from 5th September until 2nd October inclusive: • 2-Man Tent = £14.00 • All Others £18.00
Per night from 3rd October until 31st October inclusive: • 2-Man Tent = £12.00 • All Others £15.00
• The cost of each pitch is inclusive of 2 adults and 2 children
• Extra adults (16+ yrs) are charged at £5 each per night and extra children (3-15 yrs) at £3 each per night
• Free Wi-Fi is available at Penhalt Farm (subject to availability)
• Each pitch requires a deposit of £25 or full payment if that is less than £25
• Electric hookups are available at £3 per pitch per night
• Maximum of 3 dogs permitted on each pitch - charged at £1.50 per dog per night
• No gazebos or similar are permitted on any pitch
• All showers are FREE for everyone staying at Penhalt Farm
• No 'On the grass' fires are permitted
Penhalt Farm has a small shop that contains essential everyday items. The campsite has adequate fire extinguishers and first aid kits. Penhalt Farm has a small games room and an outdoor play area containing a 'play fort', swings and climbing frame.
Nearby Bude & Stratton has a Medical Centre and a Cottage Hospital. During peak times the Hospital is often manned 24hrs for basic emergencies, subject to NHS staffing availability.
Bude also has a Fire Station, Ambulance Centre, RNLI Inshore Lifeboat Station, Bude Surf Life Saving Club (the first Club in the UK) and Coastguard Station.